International students are welcome apply for the 2018 Cambridge University MBA Scholarship award currently ongoing. Interested international students who desire to undertake their MBA program in the institution are invited to apply as soon as possible. Application procedure is stated clearly below. Cambridge University MBA Scholarship targets at assisting outstanding foreign students financially as they undertake their MBA Program in the institution.
Overview: The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship will give you the best Business program you have always learnt. Please find out more information here:
Institution: Cambridge University, England
Eligible Nationality: International student – Degree program: MBA
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Have an excellent academic record
- Be an international student
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
How to apply:
- First step, you will have to apply for the admission to the university first: You will have to send a copy of your CV (with Photo), GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
Deadline: 15 May 2018