2017/2018 Application For Danish Government Scholarship Award, Russian Students Can Apply
Applications are currently accepted for the 2017/2018 Danish Government Scholarship Award for Russian Students. The Danish Government Scholarship is open for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Students. The aim of this scholarship is to assist students gain access to quality education. The Application deadline is scheduled to be on the 1st of March 2018.
Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: The Danish Government Scholarship is awarded in Danish language, culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. Bachelor-level applicants must have studied the Danish language for two years to be eligible for a scholarship.
Danish Government Scholarship: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Scholarships for 3-12 months for PhD Students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for bachelor’s students
Scholarship can be taken in: Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must apply through, and be nominated by, their own national authorities. Please contact the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Russian Federation or the Russian Academy of Sciences for further information.
- Candidates nominated by their national authority must be approved by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education and the desired host institution in Denmark. The Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education screens all applications before forwarding them on to the requested institutions for assessment and final approval.
- In order to come into consideration for a scholarship, applicants must have arranged an appropriate study programme. Applications should include a detailed description of the intended project of studies/research in Denmark.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have Certificate of English Proficiency
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Download the application form, complete, and submit it and all the required documents – including the Certificate of Proficiency in English – to the relevant national authority in Russia.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.