2017/2018 IUPUI Scholarship Award in U.S For International Undergraduate Students- Apply Now
InternationAl Undergraduate Students are welcome to apply for the 2017/2018 Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis-IUPUI Scholarship in the U.S. The IUPUI Scholarship is open for international students who are willing to enroll for a full-time undergraduate program in the university. However, Applicants are advised to carefully go through the application requirements and the eligibility criteria before submitting applications to avoid disqualification.
IUPUI Scholarship Overview:
Applicants for the IUPUI Scholarship must be willing to enroll for a full-time undergraduate program in the institution in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
Offered annually? Yes
International students are eligible to be considered for IUPUI Scholarship worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of IUPUI Scholarship
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Eligibility: Students are eligible for this one-time award if they
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit IUPUI Scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
IUPUI Scholarship Worth:
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $28,000 per year.
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for more details
Deadlines For Application Submission:
- 1st November 2017 for Fall academic session;
- 1st March 2018 for Fall academic session and
- 1st October 2018 for Spring academic session.
Apply by 1st November for maximum scholarship consideration
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.