About 50 IED Undergraduate Scholarships for Italian and Foreign Students, Italy, 2018-2019
Brief Description: The IED Undergraduate Scholarships are for both Italian and Foreign Students. IED – European Institute of Design and Academy Aldo Galli – IED Como is currently tolerating applications for 50 grants to go to the main year of three-year courses beginning in October 2018. The goal of the competition is to relegate about 50 scholarships for a partial scope of the line frequency for the principal year of the three-year IED courses and Accademia Galli for the scholastic year 2018-2019.
About the Host Institution: For over fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been working in the fields of training and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual correspondence, and administration. Today, the IED is an always extending universal system that issues first-level scholastic confirmations and composes three-year courses, Masters Courses, persistent expert improvement and propelled instructional classes.
To apply, applicants need to demonstrate capability in the course dialect at least level B2.
- Level of Study: IED Undergraduate Scholarships are available to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October 2018.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for their courses in the field of design, fashion, visual arts, communication, and restoration.
- Scholarship Worth: The IED Undergraduate Scholarships provide for the possibility to register with a fixed annual fixed rate equal to € 5,000.00 (€ 2,500.00 registration fee and € 2.500.00 tuition fee).
- Number of Scholarships: About 50 scholarships are available.
- Application Nationalities: Scholarships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens. are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens.
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Be Italians or outsiders living in Italy for a greatest of 26 years starting at 31 December 2018
- Be 18 years of age as of December 31, 2018
- Be in control of a secondary school certificate or be a graduate and acquire a confirmation by 20 September 2018
- Exhibit that you have a place with a level of pay not surpassing € 30,000 by presenting the ISEE University module
- Do not have a diploma from IED
- Know the language of delivery of the course as indicated by the confirmation necessities (least level B2 of the dialect of conveyance of the course)
- Introduce yourself at the picked put for the determination test with a legitimate personality record, with the ISEE University affirmation and with the baccalaureate certificate, with the check showed if as of now got.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course).
- Read carefully the Rules and requirements for participation
- Choose the location and course for which you are applying
- Register by completing the form by 11.59 pm on 18 September 2018. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- Presented with the necessary documentation on September 20, 2018, at 10.00 in the office of your choice to take a written selection test
- Within 3 days from the end of the test, you will be contacted by email or telephone to communicate the result
- If you are the winner of the scholarship, you have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your registration.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2018