$5000 AIM International Excellence Scholarships for Domestic and International Applicants- 2018
Brief Description: Domestic and International Applicants are welcome to apply for the 2018 AIM International Excellence Scholarships in Australia. This scholarship is offered by The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) with the aim of recognizing and rewarding prospective AIM students for previous achievements in music, the arts, and education.
About The Host Institution:
The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) delivers innovative education for careers in the Australian music, entertainment & performing arts industries. At AIM, we provide a variety of scholarship options for our students and place a great deal of emphasis on identifying, recognizing and rewarding our high achievers. Currently, we are offering scholarships to our Sydney and Melbourne campuses for AIM future and current students. These scholarships apply for both domestic and international students.
- Level of Study: AIM International Excellence Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Worth: Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM (Sydney or Melbourne) campus.
- Applicants Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Number of Scholarships: A number of National Excellence Scholarships are still available for Study Period 1 2018.
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Australia
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the AIM International Excellence Scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the AIM International Excellence Scholarships you must meet the following requirements:
AIM International Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective Domestic (Australian citizen) only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM.
- Available for prospective International students only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2018