Apply Now: Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students, Princeton University, USA, 2019/2022
Brief Description: The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts welcomes applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students, Princeton University, 2019-2022. Its value for 2019-2020 will be around $88,800. The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts tries to help inventive interdisciplinary ways to deal with grant and instructing in the humanities and humanities-related social and common sciences. Every year, the Society picks another partner of postdoctoral Cotsen colleagues, who are selected for three-year terms to lead examine and to educate in a home division or program at the University.
Applying Fellows must dwell around Princeton amid the scholastic session.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to submit proof of English Language proficiency at a higher level. This is one of the criteria for selection.
- Level of Study: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the Liberal Arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences.
- Scholarship Worth: Colleagues are furnished with a pay of approx. $88,800 every year, benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a common office, a PC and different assets. Fellows are relied upon to live in or close Princeton amid the scholarly year keeping in mind the end goal to go to week after week classes and take an interest completely in the scholarly existence of the Society. For the 2018-2021 rivalry, we got 841 applications for four postdoctoral associations.
- Applicants Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students.
- Number of Scholarships: Four fellowships will be awarded: Two Open Fellowships in any discipline represented in the Society, One Fellowship in Humanistic Studies, One Fellowship in LGBT Studies.
- Scholarship to be taken in (Country): USA.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates holding the PhD at the time of application must have acquired the degree after January 1, 2017. Candidates not yet holding the PhD more likely than not finished a significant bit of the exposition – roughly half – at the season of use. Fruitful applicants must satisfy all necessities for the Ph.D., including the documenting of the thesis, by June 15, 2019. Candidates for/beneficiaries of doctoral degrees in Education, Jurisprudence and from Princeton University are not qualified. Candidates may apply Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students just once.
The Society of Fellows looks for an assorted and worldwide pool of candidates and particularly welcome those from underrepresented foundations. The selection depends on outstanding insightful accomplishment and proof of uncommon guarantee, range and nature of showing knowledge, and potential commitments to an interdisciplinary network.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to submit proof of English Language proficiency at a higher level. This is one of the criteria for selection.
Applications Deadline: August 22, 2018