Apply Now: Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship at University of California, Berkeley in USA – 2018/2019
Brief Description: The Spar Nord Foundation is putting forth FinTech Scholarship for a half year to consider Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
Spar Nord Fund’s gifts must profit an extensive variety of individuals. For very nearly two decades, the Spar Nord Foundation has given in excess of 20 million kroner every year to a large number of little and huge activities around Denmark. Spar Nord Fund’s vision is “to bring issues to light and sensitivity for Spar Nord Bank by advancing the improvement of social, social and innovative networks between individuals.”
So as to be qualified, candidates must have great relational abilities (oral and composed) in English.
- Level of Study: This is a 6-month fellowship to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Study Subject: The program offers comprehensive courses in Economics, Statistics, Engineering and Innovation with internationally recognized professors.
- Scholarship Worth: The program includes;
- A rigorous academic agenda.
- Practical experience with FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Full financial support and housing.
- Access to an international and interdisciplinary environment in one of the most stimulating and fixed paced business ecosystems worldwide.
- Applicants Nationality: Students from Denmark are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers Unknown
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): University of California, Berkeley
Eligible Countries: Students from Denmark are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship at University must meet the following criteria:
- A desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
Program requirements for Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship are:
- Current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark
- Interest in financial technology
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
How to Apply: Submit your application to mortal-at-um.dk by September 10, 2018.
An application must include:
- A personal statement explaining motivation and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech idea. For example, this may be in the areas of artificial intelligence or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, presenting the proposed project
- A complete academic transcript
It is possible, but not necessary, to write the application with the support and involvement of a tenured professor or lecturer at your university. The successful candidates will take a whole semester of courses that earn credit for their education program in Denmark.
Applications Deadline: September 10, 2018