Apply Now: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship Award, 2018-2019
Brief Description: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship award is currently accessible to graduating secondary school seniors. About 150 scholarships are granted every year to US subjects. The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation puts resources into our future — offering school grants to extraordinary secondary school students committed to authority, administration, and activity that decidedly influences others.
Level Of Study: The Coca-Cola Scholars program scholarships are accessible to graduating high school seniors.
Study Subject: The Coca-Cola Scholars program scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered.
Scholarship Worth: About 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Applicants Nationality: This scholarship is available for US citizens.
Number of Scholarships: About 150 scholarships are available.
Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Coca-Cola Scholars program scholarship are available for US citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must be:
- Current secondary school (or self-taught) understudy going to a school in the U.S. (or then again select DoD schools) who will graduate amid the 2018-2019 scholarly school year.
- U.S. Natives, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Perpetual Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – in light of the rules used by U.S. Division of Education for Federal Financial Aid qualification.
- Will get a secondary school certificate amid the present scholastic year.
- Wanting to seek after a degree at a certified U.S. post-optional foundation.
Candidates must not be:
- Kids or grandkids of workers, officers, or proprietors of Coca-Cola packaging organizations, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or auxiliaries.
- Worldwide understudies (except for understudies at DoD schools).
- Secondary school graduates.
- Impermanent occupants.
Instructions to Apply:
Before you apply, we exhort perusing the data beneath before you begin your application in August of 2018 so you can be completely arranged.
The 2018-2019 application has been patched up during the current year’s cycle to influence the client to encounter simpler and more productive. We trust this new configuration will enable more candidates to finish the application and give the Foundation a better understanding of their secondary school achievement.
The application will open Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and will close Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Imperative Items to Gather:
- A secondary school transcript – There is no compelling reason to transfer, email, mail, fax, or submit in some other mold, a duplicate of your transcript. While finishing the application, you will be requested to type in your particular evaluations since your first year and their course levels. Having your transcript adjacent will enable you to fill in this data.
- Contact data – The names, email locations and telephone quantities of your direction instructor and foremost.
- A rundown of school and non-school related clubs and associations in which you have taken an interest since your first year and in addition any comparing administration positions.
- A rundown of distinctions and honors that you got while taking an interest in school and non-school-related clubs and associations and the level of each honor (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your first year.
- A rundown of volunteer associations with which you have served and the number of hours presented with each, in addition to any honors and respects that you have gotten for your support since the first year.
- A rundown of work amid school and amid the late spring. You should know the weeks and hours worked.
Gathering this data will enable you to finish the online application. We don’t ask for nor acknowledge any supplemental data, including secondary school transcripts, letters of suggestion, papers, individual articulations, headshots, or some other things outside of the online application. Anything sent, messaged, or faxed to the Foundation will be reused.
Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018