Masters in Fashion Design Scholarship For Students From EU Countries, Italy- 2018/2019
Brief Description: EU Students are hereby welcome to apply for the 2018/2019 Fondazione Gianfranco Ferre Domus Academy Fashion Design Scholarship. This Scholarship is available to pursue Masters degree program in Fashion Design at Domus Academy, Italy.
All applicants are required to show proof of English Language proficiency at Higher Level (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Domus Academy is a private school of design in Milan, Italy. It offers post-graduate and professional courses in fashion, industrial design, and design management.
- Level of Study: Fashion Design Scholarship is awarded for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Fashion Designing.
- Scholarship Worth: One scholarship covering 10.000€ of the tuition fee of the Master in Fashion Design.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Italy
Eligible Countries: The competition is reserved for EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2017/18.
English Language Requirements: Applicants for the Fashion Design Scholarship must have knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Each candidate will be asked to present:
- A visual research referencing selected Gianfranco Ferré’s work;
- A moodboard with the definition of the concept through images and keywords;
- Colour and Material board;
- Design development through sketches and pictures of pattern experimentation and fabric manipulations;
- Line-up of 5 complete outfits (accessories can be included) through hand-drawn or digital illustrations;
- Technical drawings of each outfit;
- Photos of the final prototype of one garment;
- A 300-word abstract describing the project.
The overall submission shall also include:
- General Portfolio of projects of the applicant
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Bachelor Degree / Academic Diploma translated into English
- Academic Transcript / Marksheet of previous studies translated in English
- Copy of passport
- Domus Academy Application Form
How to Apply:
Projects in digital format must be uploaded online or sent by e-mail.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2018