Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowship at UiT – The Arctic University of Norway- 2018/2019
Brief Description: Eligible applicants are hereby welcome by the Department of Philosophy at UiT – The Arctic University of Norway to apply for the 2018 Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowship. This opportunity is open to applicants from all Nationalities.
About The Host Institution!!!
UiT The Arctic University of Norway is a medium-sized research university that contributes to knowledge-based development at the regional, national and international level.
- Level of Study: Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowship are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Worth: Successful candidates will be invited to Tromsø for 30 and 31 May 2018 to meet the potential future supervisor and attend a symposium on how to write a successful MSCA-IF proposal (flight tickets and hotel are covered).
- Applicants Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in(Country): Norway
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowship, you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV (max 3 pages) and describe a research project that will strengthen and complement the presented research (max 2 pages) to ArcticMSCA-at-uit.no by Feb 2nd, 2018.
The applicant must be an ´Experienced Researcher´; he/she shall, by the time of the deadline (September 12th, 2018), be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full- time equivalent research experience. The Experienced Researcher can be of any nationality and shall not have spent more than 12 months in Norway the 3 years immediately prior to September 12th, 2018.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2018