University of Potsdam PhD Scholarships For International Students, Germany- 2018/2019
Brief Description: Are you seeking for a scholarship to study in Germany, Here is an opportunity for you. Application is currently invited for the 2018/2019 The University of Potsdam PhD Scholarships. This scholarship involves a monthly stipend worth 1,100 € (without family allowance). Only eligible applicants are welcomed to apply.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to submit proof of English Language proficiency at a higher level. This is one of the criteria for selection.
About The Host Institution:
The University of Potsdam is located in the Berlin-Brandenburg region of German. Its one of the most popular public University situated across four campuses in Potsdam and Brandenburg.
- Level of Study: The Potsdam PhD Scholarships is offered to undertake PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any Science field of study
- Scholarship Worth: The Potsdam PhD Scholarships offers monthly stipend worth 1,100 € (without family allowance). The Potsdam PhD Scholarships will cover your living expenses, including social security and health insurance, where necessary. The call is open to PhD students of the University of Potsdam and for all scientific disciplines.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship to be taken in (Country): Germany
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to submit proof of English Language proficiency at a higher level. This is one of the criteria for selection.
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of motivation (see section C)
- Application form
- CV (see Section D) (attachment 1 to the application form)
- Copy of diplomas (translated if necessary) (attachment 2 to the application form)
- If applicable, references to former academic work experience (attachment 3 to the application form)
- Exposé (see section E) (attachment 4 to the application form)
- Copy of matriculation (attachment 6 to the application form)
- If applicable, credentials about the entitlement of compensation for disadvantage (attachment 7 to the application form)
How to Apply:
Please send your complete application with all necessary certificates and documentation in a single pdf-document by e-mail.
Application Deadline: March 9, 2018