University of Alberta International Scholarship For African Students to Study in Canada- 2018
Brief Description: The University of Alberta is putting forth International Scholarship mostly for African Student to study in canada. The scholarship is to undertake undergraduate,Masters and PhD studies. Students from all African region and other International students are eligible to apply.
About the Host Institution: The University of Alberta is an open research college situated in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was established in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the main head of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
The applicant ought to have a decent charge of English dialect. Thusly, the application ought to be composed in English.
- Level of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree, Masters degree and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Unknown
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: At the time of application, applicants must:
Be an international student in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta
Be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018)
Be currently paying international student differential fees
Have satisfactory academic standing
Have a valid study permit
Not be a previous recipient of an International Undergraduate Student Bursary
Have demonstrated financial need.
- English Language Requirements: The applicant ought to have a decent charge of English dialect. Thusly, the application ought to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
- Finish the online application form.
- Download, finish and email the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form.
- Email supporting reports as recorded in the Document Checklist (see above). Every supporting report must be named and composed as needs be.
- Send your finished application bundle with connected records to Jenny Kleininger: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online IUSB application and supporting records must be gotten by Friday, July 20, 2018.
- When sending supporting records by email, utilize the accompanying subject line: IUSB 2018 Application: First Name Last Name.
- Fragmented application bundles won’t be mediated.
- Attend a mandatory interview session in person or via Skype. The ISS Student Programs Administrator will get in touch with you to plan a meeting when your entire application is gotten.