University of York Management School Scholarships for Foreign Students, UK- 2018
Brief Description: Domestic Students, EU and International students are hereby welcome to apply for the 2018/2019 York Management School Scholarship at the University of York, United Kingdom. This scholarship is available to pursue Masters Degree program at the Institution.
About the Host Institution:
If students are non-native English speaking applicant they must provide evidence of their English language ability.
- Level of Study: York Management School Scholarship are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: York Management School Scholarship are awarded within the York Management School.
- Scholarship Worth: There are a number of scholarships worth £7,000 each. This is subtracted from the total tuition fees payable to the University.
- Applicants Nationality: Home, EU, and Overseas students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): the UK
Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply for the York Management School Scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The York Management School is pleased to invite applications for Master scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. If you currently hold an offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Master’s courses, whether firm or conditional, you are welcome to apply.
English Language Requirements: If you’re a non-native English speaking applicant you must provide evidence of your English language ability.
You need to show enough fluency in written and spoken English to the required level of the course you’re applying to.
Test Requirements: Accepted tests and qualifications
The following tests are accepted for entry into degree-level courses:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-based test (IBT)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III
How to Apply: Please provide:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV(no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
Send your statement and CV in pdf format to management-postgrad-at-york.ac.uk.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2018