Apply Now: Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Ph.D. Students in UK, 2019-2020
Brief Description: For the 2019/2020 section, there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships accessible to most extraordinary worldwide Ph.D. candidates. Understudies presently selected in a Ph.D. or then again MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of enrollment as it were.
The University of Warwick is focused on having the capacity to guarantee however many scholastically extraordinary understudies as would be prudent from around the globe can consider here.
About the Host Institution: The University of Warwick is an open research college in Coventry, England. It was established in 1965 as a component of an administrative action to extend access to advanced education.
Candidates more likely than not acquired or be relied upon to get no less than an upper below average respects degree (or proportionate) from a perceived organization of advanced education.
- Level of Study: Scholarships are available for a Ph.D. degree programme at the University of Warwick.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Worth: For 2019/2020 passage, there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships accessible to be granted to the most extraordinary worldwide Ph.D. candidates. Honors made for the section in Autumn 2018 will incorporate the following:
- The full installment of abroad educational cost expenses (worth up to £22,860);
- A support stipend in accordance with UKRI rates (temporary £15,044 for full-time grant holders in 2019/20, anticipated that would be affirmed February 2019);
- Length of financing: 3.5 years, except if you are as of now in your first year of study when you apply then the length of subsidizing will be decreased as needs are.
- Applicants Nationality: There will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers Unknown
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/ Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: All applicants should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants’ carefully before completing the application form.
1. New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
2. If you are in the first year of your Ph.D. or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019