Apply Now: Global Diversity Scholarship for International Students in Germany – HHL Part-time MBA, 2018
Brief Description: Global Diversity Scholarship’s new part-time MBA is currently accessible at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Germany. This grant is accessible to understudies all things considered.
The HHL Global Diversity Scholarship centers around planned understudies with a universal foundation.
HHL family comprises a wide assortment of individuals from various nations, talking different dialects, bringing advancing foundations, eminent skill, different obligations and assorted core interests. HHL isn’t just Germany’s business college with the longest custom and the origin of present-day administration training, yet in addition, gets magnificent evaluations for the nature of educating, in light of little classes, elite and serious cooperation.
- Level of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue the Part-time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: law and economics
- Scholarship Worth: The successful candidate will be provided by the scholarship, a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
- Applicants Nationality: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers unknown
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Global Diversity Scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates from all nations for the part-time MBA Program are qualified. With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship, HHL underpins extraordinary low maintenance MBA applicants with a universal foundation keeping in mind the end goal to encourage the worldwide decent variety of our low maintenance MBA class. Applicants must hold a first degree and present a high GMAT score or very good result in the HHL Admission Test.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs
Applications Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.