Berkeley College International student scholarships are open to international students intending to undertake a course at Berkeley College. The Berkeley College International student scholarships are meant to assist international students who have good academic results and are financially not fit to scale through the school. Thus, the scholarship program will help them cover-up for some of their fees during their study at Berkeley College.
Berkeley College is one of the prestigious private institutions in the USA. The school has its locations in New York and New Jersey. Berkeley College offers several undergraduates, graduates, and certificate programs. The school is well known for her adequate and standard facilities for teaching. Berkeley College offers students the chance to experience amazing diversity, which can be a great advantage in entering today’s global marketplace. Thus, it is one of the preferred private institutions in the school.
Thus, in other to assist international students who cannot fully afford to study in the school enjoy the benefits of learning in a standard environment. These scholarships were made to assist incoming international students in the school.
Benefits Of Berkeley College International Student Scholarships:
The Berkeley College international student scholarships help students cut off the price of their tuition fees. To help them meet up with the rest of their fees during their studies.
- The award cuts-off from 10% to 25% off tuition depending on the need.
- The scholarship is renewable provided that the students maintain their academic excellence.
Number of Awardees:
The number of students to be awarded the scholarship is not specified.
There is no country restricted from this scholarship program. Thus, any international student intending to apply to Berkeley College is eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Berkeley College International student scholarships are open to any course the respective students wish to undertake at the University. Thus, there is no field of study restrictions.
To be eligible to apply for the Berkeley College International student scholarships, students must meet the eligibility criteria, below;
- The student must be applying for a fulltime course of study at Berkeley College
- The winners must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.00 for the scholarship award to be renewable. Thus, if the students fail to meet this requirement, will terminate scholarship benefits.
- The scholarship award cannot be deferred. In other words, the award is non-transferrable. The students can only benefit from this scholarship program provided that they stick to the course of study the applied for during the scholarship application at the time being.
The application for the Berkeley College International student scholarships is being done during the admission processing of the intending applicants. The students are required to indicate interest during admission processing to be considered for the scholarship program. Though, the scholarship award is being given in recourse to academic performance and financial needs. Thus, in an attachment to the admission details, prospective applicants of this scholarship program are expected to;
- An Essay: This essay should not exceed two pages. The essay is expected to show reasons while applying students think they should be considered for the scholarship program.
Note that the scholarship application will not be reviewed until the applicant’s International Application for Admission and other supporting documents and fees have been received by the school.
The new deadline for the scholarship application has not been released. But the scholarship application usually lasts during the admission process period in the school. Thus visit the scholarship webpage to see the updated deadline.