Study in UK: Fully-Funded Jordan Kuwait Bank Business Scholarships in Coventry University- 2018/2019
Brief Description: Jordanian applicants are hereby welcome to apply for the 2018 Fully-Funded Jordan Kuwait Bank Business Scholarships program at Coventry University, UK. This scholarship is offered by Coventry University in conjunction with Jordan Kuwait Bank to pursue postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification and have a job offer when they graduate.
About The Host Institution:
- Level of Study: Jordan Kuwait Bank Business Scholarships are available to pursue MBA, MA and MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Worth: Worth your full tuition fee and a job with JKB upon graduation.
- Applicants Nationality: Jordanian applicants are eligible to apply for the Jordan Kuwait Bank Business Scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship to be taken in the (Country):UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Jordan are eligible to apply for the Jordan Kuwait Bank Business Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email or post.
Application Deadline: June 30,2018