Kent Law school at the University of Kent is offering a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study law at Kent Law school. Thus, due to the benefits of the scholarship program, winning the scholarship is highly competitive. Hence, the scholarship program is tagged Kent Law School taught masters overseas scholarship.
Kent law school is one of the leading prestigious law schools in the UK. They have a distinctively critical approach, placing law within the wider context of society. Recognized excellence in teaching, world-class research, and an award-winning law clinic create an intellectually stimulating environment in which to study the law. The school is located on the Canterbury campus of the University of Kent.
The Kent Law School taught masters overseas scholarship was initiated to assist bright overseas students intending to study an LLB program. But can not meet up to the financial need of undergoing the course in a prestigious university. Applications for this scholarship program are assessed competitively with the sole motive for granting the scholarship being the proven academic excellence of the applicants. The final decision as to the winners of the scholarship program is at the exclusive discretion of Kent Law School.
Benefits of the Kent Law School Scholarship:
- The Kent law school scholarship covers the full tuition fee of the scholars. This is done at the oversea rate.
- It also covers the living expenses of scholars.
- The Scholarship winners will also be considered a Kent LLM Scholar and will thus have the opportunity to join our LLM Ambassadors team
- The Kent law scholarship is awarded on the merit basis of academic excellence
- In conditions where applicants’ scores are equal in terms of academic excellence. The next thing to put into consideration is their financial circumstances will be taken into account in deciding on an award
- Applicants must have been admitted and be a full fee-paying student.
- Candidates must have submitted a separate application for study on the Kent LLM at the Kent Law School in Canterbury in order to be considered for an Overseas Scholarship
- Where an offer of a scholarship is made, it will be important for the applicant to meet all of the conditions specified in their offer of a place on the Kent LLM
- A Scholarship may not be deferred
- An applicant who is unsuccessful, or who is unable to take up the offer of a scholarship, may apply for funding in subsequent years
- An offer of a scholarship must be firmly accepted by signing the University’s Terms and Conditions and returning these within one month of the date of the letter from the University’s Scholarship Unit enclosing the Terms and Conditions. If not so accepted, the offer will automatically be withdrawn without further intimation to the applicant
Number of Awardees:
The number of students to be awarded is not specified.
Students from any country who have applied for an LLM program at Kent Law school are eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
An application ought to build a case for the award of the scholarship to the mortal. The case for the award of a scholarship ought to be between one thousand and 1500 words and should:
- Describe the applicant’s academic achievements and performance in university studies to this point
- Discuss the applicant’s reasons for wanting to review for the Kent Master of Laws
- Outline the applicant’s money circumstances, indicating specifically whether or not the scholarship can build a distinction to their ability to review at the University of Kent. All candidates are required to show how they intend to cover their living expenses and every other cost throughout their postgraduate studies.
Applicants should additionally submit one piece of educational writing. this might be either a chunk of work of no over two,000 words antecedently submitted for assessment at the applicant’s previous establishment or it may well be a two,000-word essay written for this application on a subject of the applicant’s selecting.
Applicants square measure reminded to confirm that their academic referees have submitted full references in support of their Master of Laws application for an area on the program. A separate reference for the scholarship isn’t needed.
Applicants can also submit a restricted variety of supporting documents, as they assume acceptably. it’s uncalled-for to send a duplicate of documents that have already been submitted as a part of the appliance method for an area on the program. Please note that any documents that arrive when the time limit might not be thought-about.
Candidates should apply for an area to review the Kent Master of Laws at the University through the online method.
Candidates should additionally complete a KLS PG Funding Application Form which ought to be emailed to email@example.com along with the letter creating a case for the award and also the writing sample.
Currently, the scholarship application is closed. But it is usually from January to March every year.