Loyola Catholic Theology PhD Scholarship Programme in Ireland- 2018/2019
Brief Description: Interested Applicants are hereby welcomed by the The Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin to apply for the 2018/2019 Loyola Catholic Theology PhD Scholarship Programme. Only Eligible applicants will be considered for this position.
Applicants are expected to have good command of spoken and written English Language, Therefore application for this scholarship must be written in English.
About The Host Institution:
The Loyola Institute at Trinity College is dedicated to education and research in theology in the broad Catholic tradition. Our centra.
- Level of Study: Loyola Catholic Theology PhD Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Catholic Theology.
- Scholarship Worth: The Loyola Catholic Theology PhD Scholarship will fully cover the university’s fees, plus an annual award of €6,000 for maintenance, for a period of three years.
- Applicants Nationality: Ireland Citizens and EU Countries Students
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in(Country): Ireland
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ireland and the European Union are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The Loyola Catholic Theology PhD Scholarship is open to new entrants to the full-time PhD register who are resident in Ireland or within the European Union.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
This email of application should include:
- A brief letter of motivation
- A research proposal of up to 2000 words. This should include the main research question, key objectives, relevance, the proposed methodological approach, a brief description of the relevant literature, and the proposed timetable for the writing of your thesis. Please work with your proposed supervisor at the Loyola Institute in preparing this.
How to Apply:
Students are required to submit an application for a full-time PhD at the Loyola Institute at Trinity College using the central Trinity College application system and send an email of for the attention of Dr Fainche Ryan, Director of the Loyola Institute.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2018