Ph.D. Positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Brief Description: About 12 Ph.D. positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen (UCPH) for skilled youth researchers who seek after a Ph.D. degree in life sciences. The plan is co-supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Program under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie allow assertion no. 801481. Every Ph.D. understudy will work with a unique interdisciplinary research venture, grew together by the understudy and manager in one of BRIC’s 24 labs.
About the Host Institution: The University of Copenhagen is the most established college and research foundation in Denmark. Established in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second most seasoned organization for advanced education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
- Level of Study: Fellowships are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are available as a 3 year Ph.D. fellowship or in the field of life sciences.
- Scholarship Worth: The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions offer attractive salary and working conditions. Salary, pension, and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State and according to the rules and regulations laid down by European Union’s Horizon 2020 Marie S. Curie COFUND programme. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26,400 DKK (ca. 3,400 EUR) plus pension.
- Applicants Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Only One fellowship is available.
- Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Denmark
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The program is open for inspired scientists with a Master degree (or identical) in a significant field and a most extreme of three long stretches of understanding since issuing of the degree at the season of use. Candidates with an MD can have up to five long periods of experience. Drawn out profession breaks are considered (parental leave, sickness, military-or common administration).
- Versatility is required and candidates must not have dwelled or completed their principle exercises (work and so forth.) for over a year in Denmark in the 3 years promptly preceding the call due date. Additionally, candidates might not have been utilized at UCPH over three months before the application due date.
English Language Requirements: Applicants for the Ph.D. Positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically. The application must include the following:
- Motivation letter (Cover Letter)
- Diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- List of 1-2 referees
- Mobility Declaration
- Documentation for Career Breaks (if any)
- Other relevant information for consideration
Applications Deadline: August 15, 2018