Are you asking for how to get scholarship in USA? Have you been waiting for the announcement of the 2019/2020 Tylenol Scholarship Application? We are pleased to inform you all that the annual application is here. The “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2019/2020” application has began. This is according to the information released by the sponsors, McNeil Consumer Healthcare & Tylenol.
This scholarship opportunity is meant for only practitioners and students who are undertaking a degree in healthcare related courses. The TYLENOL Scholarship is a medium through which McNeil gives back to the society and also encourage those that have deep passion for taking care of others.
The beneficiaries of the TYLENOL Scholarship which is worth $250, 000 will have their tuition fees, books and every other necessary materials and tools needed for his/her course work taken care of.
About McNeil Consumer Healthcare and Johnson &Johnson Heathcare Products Group:
Who is McNeil Consumer Healthcare? They are one of the American most popular medical product company own by the Johnson & Johnson healthcare product group. TYLENOL is also an American pain relief drug brand which has been around for more than 60 years.
All About The TYLENOL Scholarship Application 2019:
Level of Study: Must be a student of an accredited college, university, or vocational-technical school, Must have enrol in a two or four years study program, Must have completed one year of his/her undergraduate or graduate degree program. The major criteria for awarding the “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2019/2020” includes the following:
- Leadership qualities;
- Academic excellence;
- Community involvement.
Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): The “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2019/2020” allows winner to undertake their studies in any USA accredited two or four years college, university or vocational-technical school.
Applicants Nationality: Applicants for this scholarship must a Citizen of the United States of America.
Scholarship Worth: The “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2019/2020” is worth a total of $250,000. 10 successful applicants will be awarded with $10, 000 each. 30 other successful applicants will be awarded with $5000 dollars each.
Number of Scholarship: The “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2019/2020” will be awarding a total number of 40 scholarships.
Eligibility for the Tylenol Scholarship Application:
Eligible candidates for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Program must have the following in mind before submitting application:
- He or She must be residing in any of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or Districts of Columbia.
- For Undergraduate applicants: You must have completed a minimum of one year of your course study by the spring of 2019. Must provide prove of enrolment in an accredited two or four years college, university or vocational-technical school. Must be undertaking a program in any of the following fields: Health Education, Public Health, Nursing, Medical School, or Pharmacy Program.
- For Graduate applicants: You must provide a proof that you are undertaking a graduate program in any of the following field: Health Education, Public Health, Nursing, Medical School, or Pharmacy Program.
- You must have at least one year remaining to complete your course study.
- Applicants must be passionate about life and must be seeking degree to enable him/her treat patients.
- Applicant must be undertaking a Healthcare related course;
- Those employed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS Inc., their associates, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not qualified to apply.
Selection Criteria For The Tylenol Scholarship Application:
Successful Candidates will be selected by an independent committee based on the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA
- Academic excellence in the following field: Health Education, Public Health, Nursing, Medical School, or Pharmacy Program.
- Community services and Volunteer involvement;
- Essay Content.
Note: Decision made by the selection committee remains the final decision and can never be appealed.
How To Apply For the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship:
To submit application for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship, Click on the Link Below: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fTylenol
Tylenol Scholarship Application Deadline:
The Tylenol Scholarship application commenced on the 1st of May, 2019 and will end on the 30th of June, 2019.