The University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships is open to all international students, intending to undertake a program at the University of West London. The International Ambassador Scholarship at the University of West London is intended to recognize and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University. The University of West London yearly awards over 100 international students for this scholarship program each year.
The University of West Lond is one of the most recognized and prestigious Universities in the United Kingdom. The University is located in Greater London, in England. It is a public institution thus, it has numerous applicants each year both international and EU applicants. The University of West London in a bid to alleviating the financial stress encountered by international students intending to study in the United Kingdom has initiated the University of West London International Ambassador scholarships. Hence, this scholarship is only open to international students, intending to undertake a full-time program in the school.
The scholars or ambassadors of this program have numerous benefits with regard to this scholarship opportunity. Though, the major criteria for winning this scholarship program is based on outstanding previous academic performance. Thus, getting the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships is going to be a challenging one. Hence, prospective applicants of this scholarship program are advised to buckle up on their academic endeavors to get a chance in becoming the next University of West London International Ambassador.
Benefits of the Scholarship program:
Apart from the monetary award attached to this scholarship program, the scholars or ambassadors of the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship will also have to represent the school in various extracurricular activities. Below are the benefits attached to this scholarship program;
- The scholarship program will offer a £5,000 discount on the scholars’ first-year tuition fee. Though, the scholarship award is renewable provided the scholar maintains academic performance.
- As an ambassador, the students will stand a chance in appearing in any promotional activities been hosted by the school. Thus, the student will be an active representative of the University.
- The scholarship award helps the students secure a visa for coming to undertake their program at the University.
- It gives the scholars opportunities to meet peer that share related dreams with them.
- Though, the scholarship offer does not cover other expenses or costs of living for the students.
Number of Awardees:
The University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships awards over 100 international students each year.
The scholarship opportunity is open to all international students applying to undertake any course at the University of West London.
To be eligible to apply for the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships you must meet to the criteria below;
- Intending applicant must be applying for a fulltime program at the University of West London
- The student must be an overseas fee-paying student and must have been admitted to his applied choice of study.
- The student must be an international student as mentioned earlier
- The students must meet the regulations of the scholarship program. Failure to do so may lead to an already awarded scholar losing his scholarship benefits.
Eligible Courses for this Scholarship:
All courses offered at the University of West London are eligible for applying for this scholarship program.
Before one will consider applying for this scholarship program, the candidate must have been admitted to his program of study in the school. After then, the student is required to fill the scholarship application form usually in the scholarship application portal. The students are also advised to visit the different intake periods for their programs of study, before considering applying for the scholarship program. After application, the students are to receive a reply regarding their application within 14 working days of the deadline.
The deadline for the scholarship application is dependent on the intake period of each admission session. Thus, below are the deadline for the intake periods.
- For courses starting in January, applications must be received by 28 November 2019
- For courses starting in May, applications must be received by 30 March 2020
- For courses starting in September, applications must be received by 1 July 2020.
To see all application guidelines for the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage