US$40,000 ISC² Women In Information Security Scholarship Award- 2018/2019
Application is currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 Women In Information Security Scholarship Award offered by The Center for Cyber Safety and Education. Eligible applicants are those currently pursuing or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance. This scholarship has no Nationality restriction so apply as soon as possible.
The Women In Information Security Scholarship is worth up to US$40,000 in the Women’s Scholarship category.
Level/Field of Studies
Degree program with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
To Be Taken in (Country): Study
CLICK HERE For More International Scholarships!!!
Applicants for the The Women In Information Security Scholarship must meet the following;
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.”
- You may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.”
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
There is no nationality restriction.
How To Apply
Please go to the link below to see the detailed instruction.
March 1, 2018.